Hello, everyone! I’m back today to do a tag, since it feels like it’s been a while since I’ve done one, and I stumbled across one that looks pretty fun. This is The Mystery Blogger Award tag, which was created by Okoto Enigma. I took the liberty of being tagged by Megan @ The Pen and the Cross.
Right, on to the tag, wot!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thanks, Megan! I’m new to your blog but I like it! :3)
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Share links to your best posts.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers for the tag.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice—including one weird or funny question.
- Continue the chain.
What was your first ship?
As best I can remember, it was Shining Armor and Princess Cadance (“PRinCESs mI AmORe cAdenZA!”) from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
Of course, I also shipped Shining Armor with myself, so…
But yeah, I’m pretty sure those two formed the first fictional pairing that I really, really cared about and supported. “The Canterlot Wedding” (parts 1 and 2) really took passionate little ten-year-old me on an emotional roller coaster, y’all. ‘Twas rough. Rough. (Even rougher for my family, I’m sure, who I made watch the episodes as well >:3)
I still love them. ^_^
What’s your most unique possession?
An accurate answer to this question would require a lot of research. XD But I do have this little autograph book from the 1860’s that’s pretty unique and cool. It’s full of fanciful, flowing signatures, incredible illustrations, and even a few locks of hair. I happened upon the book at an estate sale several years ago and absolutely fell in love with it. Whenever I think about all the history that book has seen… *tears up* It totally gives me chills!
What 3 fictional characters would you want at your surprise party, and why? AND/OR Which fictional character would you like to be your partner-in-crime for a prank?
Surprise parties?! I hate surprise parties! *laughs nervously* Umm… Honestly, I don’t know. I’d probably pick characters that I don’t like very much since I’d probably be an awkward, bumbling mess, and I’d hate to appear that way in front of characters that I do like. XD
Partner-in-crime for a prank? It’d have to be Jim Halpert from The Office! Is there anyone better? ^_^ (Pam, maybe. Debatable. XD)
Which outfit from cinema would you steal?
Okay, first of all, as an American, this is not how I would phrase this question. Just wanted to clear that up, lol. 😛
I know just the one! *scrambles to find a picture* *frowns*
Uh, actually, it’s between two. XD And both are worn by Jo March. Apparently I really like her style!
There’s this one:
And this one:
(I also like the getup Jo’s wearing when she comes home from New York to visit Beth, but I couldn’t find a picture. XD)
What’s the last bit of fiction that ripped your heart out and stuffed it back in again?
I think it’d have to be Nadine Brandes’ Romanov. That book kept punching me in the gut and everything. just. kept. getting. worse. >w< …But then it got better, as all books do! 😉
Let’s make ’em random, shall we?
- The middle finger on my right hand is crooked.
- I would much rather referee a game or competition than participate in it.
- My current snack obsession is frozen boba bars. ^_^
These are posts I either, A) consider to be some of my best writing, or B) just really like the topic. Or both. XD (Listed from oldest to newest.)
- Fleck Blackstar: The Black Star of Kingston
- Ranking | TLK songs
- Review & thoughts | Soul
- Tag | Valentine’s Day period dramas
- The allure of fur and feather | Why I prefer writing (and drawing) animals to humans
- Review & thoughts | “Butter” by BTS
I nominate the follwing awesome people to do this tag:
- Elisha @ The Voyaging Storyteller
- Hazel (’cause I know you’re reading this, and I’d like to know what your answers are 😛 )
- J.S. Clingman @ My Little Hole in the Ground
- Maya Joelle (I know you’re taking a step back from your blog rn, but I just realized I don’t think I’ve ever nominated you for a tag! So I’m doing it now! XD)
- Samantha @ Bookshire
- Anyone else who wants to participate!
(If any of y’all would rather not do this tag, that’s totally fine, of course. No pressure. 😉 )
Five new questions for my taggees
- Which fictional food would you love to try?
- If you could force a fictional antagonist to read a book of your choosing, who would it be, and which book would you choose?
- What’s a movie that you thought was actually superior to the book?
- Under what circumstances would you consent to burning your entire book collection? (*cackles*)
- What’s a ship that you hate but it seems like everyone else loves?
Aww, it’s over already? Thanks again to Okoto Enigma for creating this tag, and to Megan @ The Pen and the Cross for spreading the word about it! I had fun. 🙂
Thanks for reading, everyone! I hope y’all enjoyed, and don’t forget that anyone is more than welcome to do this tag! God bless! ❤