Hello, everyone! I’m back today to do a tag, since it feels like it’s been a while since I’ve done one, and I stumbled across one that looks pretty fun. This is The Mystery Blogger Award tag, which was created by Okoto Enigma. I took the liberty of being tagged by Megan @ The Pen and the Cross.
Right, on to the tag, wot!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thanks, Megan! I’m new to your blog but I like it! :3)
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Share links to your best posts.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers for the tag.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice—including one weird or funny question.
- Continue the chain.
What was your first ship?
As best I can remember, it was Shining Armor and Princess Cadance (“PRinCESs mI AmORe cAdenZA!”) from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
Of course, I also shipped Shining Armor with myself, so…
But yeah, I’m pretty sure those two formed the first fictional pairing that I really, really cared about and supported. “The Canterlot Wedding” (parts 1 and 2) really took passionate little ten-year-old me on an emotional roller coaster, y’all. ‘Twas rough. Rough. (Even rougher for my family, I’m sure, who I made watch the episodes as well >:3)
I still love them. ^_^
What’s your most unique possession?
An accurate answer to this question would require a lot of research. XD But I do have this little autograph book from the 1860’s that’s pretty unique and cool. It’s full of fanciful, flowing signatures, incredible illustrations, and even a few locks of hair. I happened upon the book at an estate sale several years ago and absolutely fell in love with it. Whenever I think about all the history that book has seen… *tears up* It totally gives me chills!
What 3 fictional characters would you want at your surprise party, and why? AND/OR Which fictional character would you like to be your partner-in-crime for a prank?
Surprise parties?! I hate surprise parties! *laughs nervously* Umm… Honestly, I don’t know. I’d probably pick characters that I don’t like very much since I’d probably be an awkward, bumbling mess, and I’d hate to appear that way in front of characters that I do like. XD
Partner-in-crime for a prank? It’d have to be Jim Halpert from The Office! Is there anyone better? ^_^ (Pam, maybe. Debatable. XD)
Which outfit from cinema would you steal?
Okay, first of all, as an American, this is not how I would phrase this question. Just wanted to clear that up, lol. 😛
I know just the one! *scrambles to find a picture* *frowns*
Uh, actually, it’s between two. XD And both are worn by Jo March. Apparently I really like her style!
There’s this one:
And this one:
(I also like the getup Jo’s wearing when she comes home from New York to visit Beth, but I couldn’t find a picture. XD)
What’s the last bit of fiction that ripped your heart out and stuffed it back in again?
I think it’d have to be Nadine Brandes’ Romanov. That book kept punching me in the gut and everything. just. kept. getting. worse. >w< …But then it got better, as all books do! 😉
Let’s make ’em random, shall we?
- The middle finger on my right hand is crooked.
- I would much rather referee a game or competition than participate in it.
- My current snack obsession is frozen boba bars. ^_^
These are posts I either, A) consider to be some of my best writing, or B) just really like the topic. Or both. XD (Listed from oldest to newest.)
- Fleck Blackstar: The Black Star of Kingston
- Ranking | TLK songs
- Review & thoughts | Soul
- Tag | Valentine’s Day period dramas
- The allure of fur and feather | Why I prefer writing (and drawing) animals to humans
- Review & thoughts | “Butter” by BTS
I nominate the follwing awesome people to do this tag:
- Elisha @ The Voyaging Storyteller
- Hazel (’cause I know you’re reading this, and I’d like to know what your answers are 😛 )
- J.S. Clingman @ My Little Hole in the Ground
- Maya Joelle (I know you’re taking a step back from your blog rn, but I just realized I don’t think I’ve ever nominated you for a tag! So I’m doing it now! XD)
- Samantha @ Bookshire
- Anyone else who wants to participate!
(If any of y’all would rather not do this tag, that’s totally fine, of course. No pressure. 😉 )
Five new questions for my taggees
- Which fictional food would you love to try?
- If you could force a fictional antagonist to read a book of your choosing, who would it be, and which book would you choose?
- What’s a movie that you thought was actually superior to the book?
- Under what circumstances would you consent to burning your entire book collection? (*cackles*)
- What’s a ship that you hate but it seems like everyone else loves?
Aww, it’s over already? Thanks again to Okoto Enigma for creating this tag, and to Megan @ The Pen and the Cross for spreading the word about it! I had fun. 🙂
Thanks for reading, everyone! I hope y’all enjoyed, and don’t forget that anyone is more than welcome to do this tag! God bless! ❤
8 thoughts on “Tag | The Mystery Blogger Award”
hello havah, and thank you!
hey look i didnt say hello there
… shoot i just did
aNyWaY *nervous laughter*
1. Chocolate frog. Like one of the ones from the Harry Potter movies that actually moves.
2. I would make Anakin sit down and read Fahrenheit 451 because I thought that book was boring, so he’d definitely think it was boring, and it would be funny to watch 🙂
3. I really dont watch that many movies… Although there are a couple book adaptions I think are better than the movies they’re written about.
4. Funny, I was just thinking about this. I have no idea why I was thinking about it, but I’d only burn my books if it was like “burn your books or die” or whatever, but that’s it. Don’t touch my books XD
5. Well, Havah, I’m sorry, but reylo. If it was written better, then maybe. OH and Katniss with anybody. Girl, just focus on the things trying kill you and not who youre going to marry 🙄
Ha, yay! I love your answers XD Same on Katniss, though. That Studio C skit I sent you, idk if you watched it, but that issue is what the skit focuses on and it’s hilarious 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for tagging me! And sorry I haven’t commented on your posts lately–I was being drowned with life, and now I’m technically on hiatus, so yeahhhh. But I look forward to answering the tag questions, and coming back to your Socratic Circles in August. 🙂
(P.S. If anyone asks, I was not here, I was 100% working on my NaNo project, not reading blog posts like I said I wasn’t going to do this month. XD)
Oh no, no worries at all!! Yay, I can’t wait to see your answers! ^_^
Got it! 😉
Hi, Havalah! Thank you for the tag! I find it kinda amusing that you shipped My Little Pony characters. I didn’t know that I knew anyone who liked that. XD
Also, I do plan to read Romanov eventually. Even if it’s set in Russia. I’m anticipating it a little bit more now that I know it tore your heart out and stuffed it back in again (which is really quite the surgical marvel, if you think about it).
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re welcome! Ha, yup. I used to be a pretty big MLP fan, until for some reason I stopped watching the episodes and kinda lost track of everything. I still check on MLP news every now and then (although imo the series kinda went to pot in the last few years *sigh*), but now I think of it as more of a nostalgia trip than something I’m a huge fan of…if that makes sense. XD
It IS a surgical marvel! How *do* books manage to do those kinds of dangerous operations so frequently?? >_< 😛
LikeLiked by 2 people
That definitely makes sense, since that’s kinda my relationship with Narnia. Which also incidentally has unicorns. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yay for unicorns!
LikeLiked by 2 people