Hey everyone! I’m doing a tag today, because I don’t have the brain power nor the energy to do much else post-wise. XD This tag was created by Sophie @ Me & Ink, and I took the liberty of being tagged by Ryan Elizabeth @ Ryan Elizabeth Writes. Thanks, girls! I’m on a Spotify kick right now, so this was a fun one!
- Link back to the original post so the creator can see your answers and listen to the tunes.
- For every prompt you choose to do, name 1-5 songs (you can use Sophie’s graphics).
- Have fun and play your music LOUD!
- “Slow Dance” | AJ Mitchell feat. Ava Max | No more talking, I don’t know what you wanna do with that / If it’s good, why you even wanna hold it back? / We just work, and I know there’s no coming back
- “Helpless” | Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton | Oh, look at those eyes! / I am so into you
- “Strangers” | Maddie & Tae | How were we ever strangers? / Seems crazy to me now / Haven’t I known you forever?
- “Baptized” | Daughtry | So I close my eyes hoping you’ll appear / ‘Cause it feels like grace every time you’re near / Don’t leave when the sun comes back around
- “Slow Dance in a Parking Lot” | Jordan Davis | Getting close to you / Makin’ the most of whatever we got / Even if it’s just a slow dance in a parking lot
- “Digga Tunnah Dance” | Lebo M | Try clapping when you don’t have any hands
- “Better When I’m Dancin'” | Meghan Trainor | I don’t know ’bout you / But I feel better when I’m dancin’
- “No Better Feelin'” | CL | Yeah, you the reason / I can feel the stars right up in my heart / Ain’t no better feelin’
- “Shivers” | Ed Sheeran | Oh baby, you wanna dance till the sunlight cracks / And when they say the party’s over then we’ll bring it right back
- “Shake It Off” | Taylor Swift | But I keep cruising / Can’t stop, won’t stop moving / It’s like I got this music / In my mind / Saying, “It’s gonna be all right”
- “homecoming queen?” | Kelsea Ballerini | But what if I told ya the world wouldn’t end / If you started showing what’s under your skin? / What if you let ’em all in on the lie? / Even the homecoming queen cries
- “Beautiful Day” | Nichole Nordeman | See the world in green and blue / See China right in front of you / See the canyons broken by cloud / See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out
- “Mercies New” | Nichole Nordeman | Your mercies are new every morning / So let me wake with the dawn
- “Finder” | Cyrus Reynolds feat. Folial | No one around us / Lost to be found in / Love as I am
- “Beautiful For Me” | Nichole Nordeman | But there’s a whisper in the noise / Can you hear a little voice? / And He says / Has anybody told you you’re beautiful?
- “Firework” | Katy Perry | You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine / Just own the night like the 4th of July
- “I Gotta Feeling” | The Black Eyed Peas | I gotta feeling / That tonight’s gonna be a good night
- “Renegade” | Daughtry | I’m breakin’ outta this town like a renegade / So baby, get ready to run
- “Call Me Maybe” | Carly Rae Jepsen | I’d trade my soul for a wish / Pennies and dimes for a kiss / I wasn’t looking for this / But now you’re in my way
- “Life Is a Highway” | Rascal Flatts | There’s a world outside every darkened door / Where blues won’t haunt you anymore / Where the brave are free and lovers soar / Come ride with me to the distant shore
- “More of Me – From “Tangled: The Series”” | Natasha Bedingfield | Now I got my eyes open and wide / My heart burnin’ like fire / Feels like I’m so alive / I’m never going back
- “Strong” | Sonna Rele | Trust in your heart and your sun shines forever and ever / Hold fast to kindness, your light shines forever and ever / I believe in you and me / We are strong
- “You’re Worth It” | Cimorelli | When will you realize / Baby, you’re worth it? / You don’t have to do anything to earn it / Baby, you’re perfect / You deserve it / When will you see what I see / And realize you’re worth it?
- “I Hope You Dance – Acoustic” | Landon Austin & Victoria Rylee Burchfield | I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean / Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens / Promise me that you’ll give faith a fighting chancе / And when you get the choicе to sit it out or dance / I hope you dance
- “Lions” | Skillet | By Your power, we will go / By Your spirit, we are bold / If we’re gonna stand, we stand as giants / If we’re gonna walk, we walk as lions
- “First Man” | Camilla Cabello | You held me so tight now someone else can / But you were the first man that really loved me
- “Dear Me” | Nichole Nordeman | And you cannot imagine all the places you’ll see Jesus / But you’ll find Him everywhere you thought He wasn’t supposed to go / So, go! Go!
- “Rainbow” | Liz Huett | Looking for the rainbow to break the storm inside of me / The rainbow to take the clouds that hide in me / All I want is someone to heal the heart of me / The rainbow, it could be the start of me
- “GIVE HEAVEN SOME HELL” | HARDY | Hide your beer, hide your clear from the man upstairs / Crank it loud, hold it down till I get there / And when I do, I hope you got some new stories to tell / Till then, give heaven some hell
- “Where the Light Is” | Dan Bremnes | God, be with me, don’t know where I’m going / Will You lead me where the light is? / I’ve been living in the dark, I’ve been looking for daylight / You’re my daylight
- “Memory” | Kane Brown x Blackbear | I wanna live life fast, I don’t know how to slow down / Wanna get high, I don’t know how to come down / Help me now, I’m running on empty / And I don’t wanna be a memory
- “Unsung Hero” | for KING & COUNTRY | And you love like your mother / Like there’s nothing to lose / You’re an unsung hero / So I’ll sing this song for you
- “Heat Waves” | Glass Animals | Sometimes, all I think about is you / Late nights in the middle of June / Heat waves been fakin’ me out / Can’t make you happier now
- “Satisfied (feat. Miguel & Queen Latifah)” | Sia | But Alexander, I’ll never forget the first time I saw your face / I have never been the same / Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame / And when you said “Hi” I forgot my dang name / Set my heart aflame, ev’ry part aflame / This is not a game
- “2002” | Anne-Marie | Dancing on the hood / In the middle of the woods / Of an old Mustang / Where we sang / Songs with all our childhood friends
- “The Other Side” | The Greatest Showman | Don’t you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play? / ‘Cause I got what you need / So come with me and take the ride / It’ll take you to the other side
- “Bye Bye Bye” | NSYNC | Don’t wanna be a fool for you / Just another player in your game for two / You may hate me but it ain’t no lie / Baby, bye, bye, bye
- “Try Everything” | Shakira | Look how far you’ve come, you filled your heart with love / Baby, you’ve done enough, take a deep breath / Don’t beat yourself up, don’t need to run so fast / Sometimes we come last, but we did our best
- “It’s Gonna Be Me” | NSYNC | There comes a day / When I’ll be the one / You’ll see / It’s gonna be me
- “Film out” | BTS | From all the memories stored in my heart / I gather up the ones of you, link them together / Gazing at them projected across the room / I feel you with every burst of pain
- Baptized | Daughtry
- Every Mile Mattered | Nichole Nordeman
- Brother Bear | Walt Disney Records
- Rhythm of the Pride Lands | Walt Disney Records
Thanks for reading! Anyone who wishes to participate in this tag is more than welcome to do so! What have you been listening to lately? Do you prefer Pandora or Spotify? 😀
6 thoughts on “Tag | Me & Music”
Oh… I really need to do this tag. It looks so fun. 😆
Yes you should!! It was really fun 😄
LikeLiked by 2 people
YESSS I love this!
I also adore “Film Out” by BTS. I go on these k-pop kicks every so often. Are you a fan of most of the rest of their music? 💜💜
LikeLiked by 1 person
“Film out” is so good!! It’s one of my favorite BTS songs. So beautiful. 😭 Yes, I love BTS! I also like TXT and a bit of Monsta X. Do you listen to BTS a lot as well? What other k-pop songs do you like?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ahh, Helpless is SUCH a good love song! That made me happy to see. 🙂
Now I want to go listen to “Call Me Maybe”…it reminds me of my childhood, too, mostly because of that cover that the US women’s Olympic…I think it was the swimming team? did that was super popular.
Fun tag! I hope school + life are going well for you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
It really is ;_;
Yes! It’s just such a nostalgic bop. ^_^
Nice to see you, Sam! Thanks, and I hope all is well for you too!
LikeLiked by 1 person